They say that shit gets real after you are married!
It surely does. You no longer are responsible for only your personal life but have to look at everything with a +1. It can be tough, confusing and very messy.
Along with the many reasons (do you need to think of one?) to start an argument, ‘Money’ also becomes a ‘huge’ (and an ‘avoidable’) reason for stress in many marriages. Money discussions between a couple can lead to tension and conflicts.
Most couples receive little or no guidance around important financial questions before they tie the knot. Your parents would have never talked to you about how to manage money as a couple but would have definitely planned your kids for you the day you got married
The workshop we have designed is to help you to develop a good relationship with money that will go a long way in making you a successful and happy couple. It is about taking the right money decisions just not for yourself but for each other.
We conduct there workshops offline and as online webinar LIVE classes!
The Workshop Answers:
- Should we open a joint bank account?
- Should we have a single health policy or multiple policies?
- What if we have individual goals that are not a part of our joint goals as a couple?
- Can I gift money to my spouse?
- We both earn and contribute towards the monthly expenses. What is the best way to do this?
- Should our investments be in our joint names or individual names?
Who should attend the Workshop:
Any couple married or otherwise who is managing/planning to manage thier financial life together must attend this workshop.
Key Takeaways from the Workshop
- Address the ‘forbidden’ money questions and start talking about money as a couple, the right way.
- Learn practical ways to manage your day to day finances.
- Understand your joint and solo financial statements and goals.
- Set yourself on a path to charting out and achieving your goals.
FEEDBACK FROM OUR WORKSHOP ATTENDEES
We must say the half-day session was so engaging and insightful. It has really helped us as a couple to plan our finances well. We have started a joint expenses account which was a key take away from the session.
We were able to gauge our risk profile well and invest accordingly.
The session also helped us to be more clear on our goals and invest in each goal. To summarise we have become more disciplined with our finances.I have spoken to many of my friends regarding the workshops conducted by Wealth cafe and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone."
Anand & Suma
"We attended the Honey & Money LIVE webinar held on the 18th and 19th of April from the comforts of our home. I only wish that I had attended this sooner! Extremely informative and that too in terms that even a layperson like me understood it so well and took home so many messages.
We learned about managing our money as individuals as well as a couple. After the session, for the first time, I and my husband sat down and actually discussed what mistakes we were making in handling our money and how should we rectify them. The trainer, Akruti’s enthusiasm was so refreshing too. I highly recommend it."