It is said that shit gets real after you are married !!!
It surely does. You no longer are responsible for only your personal life but have to look at everything with a +1. It can be tough, confusing and very messy.
Along with the many reasons (do you need to think of one?) to start an argument, ‘Money’ also becomes a ‘huge’ (and an ‘avoidable’) reason for stress in many marriages. Money discussions between a couple can lead to tension and conflicts.
Most couples receive little or no guidance around important financial questions before they tie the knot. Your parents would have never talked to you about how to manage money as a couple but would have definitely planned your kids for you the day you got married
The workshop we have designed is to help you to develop a good relationship with money that will go a long way in making you a successful and happy couple. It is about taking the right money decisions just not for yourself but for each other.
The workshop will provide answers to:
- Should we open a joint bank account?
- Should we have a single health policy or multiple policies?
- What if we have individual goals that are not a part of our joint goals as a couple?
- Can I gift money to my spouse?
- We both earn and contribute towards the monthly expenses. What is the best way to do this?
- Should our investments be in our joint names or individual names?
Whether you discuss money or not, once you are married, a lot of your financial and life goals are combined and as a couple, you have to work towards it.
Who should attend the workshop
Any couple married or otherwise who is managing/planning to manage thier financial life together must attend this workshop.
Takeaways from the Workshop:
- Address the ‘forbidden’ money questions and start talking about money as a couple, the right way.
- Learn practical ways to manage your day to day finances.
- Understand your joint and solo financial statements and goals.
- Set yourself on a path to charting out and achieving your goals.
- Wealth Cafe Activity Workbook during the Workshop
- Know Couple's 'Risk Profile'.
- Start your Investment tool-kit
- 12 Week Actionable Emails for your personal finance.
- Snacks & Coffee will be served.
This workshop is scheduled on request basis, in case you are interested, do leave your contact details with us and we shall contact you with the next schedule of the same.